Venture Capital: Getting Past the 'Winning Company' Approach
Given the downturn in the venture capital industry, there's no shortage of suggestions about how to fix it. But the debate about how to restore healthy returns to VCs, and a flourishing group of startups to the technology market, still depends too much on the outdated strategy of picking winners, horse-race style.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas