The Stock Market's Fragile RallyBy
The stock market is proving again that its movements don't always make sense. On July 23 the Dow Jones industrial average bounced back above 9,000 for the first time since January—on a day when Wall Street learned that more than 500,000 Americans filed for jobless claims last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas