The Problems Franchisees Face with Conglomerate FranchisorsBy
BusinessWeek’s SmallBiz team is introducing two new guest bloggers today. Don Sniegowski, who wrote the post below, is the founding editor of the daily franchise news site BlueMauMau. (Watch this video for his explanation for the unusual name.) He will be blogging about developments that impact franchise buyers and veteran franchise owner-operators. Our other new guest blogger is attorney Jonathan I. Ezor, who will be blogging about Internet business law. Check out his post from earlier today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's