The Stock Market: Going Up?Ben Levisohn
U.S. stock markets rallied today, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average, the Standard & Poors 500 stock Index and the NASDAQ Composite all finishing the day up over 2%. Both the Dow and the S&P broke through important levels of resistance, and the Dow closed above 9,000 for the first time since January. “We hadn’t made a clear break of June highs,” says Ned Davis Research’s Will Geisdorf. “Today was the first day we truly cleared above that June resistance level.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts