Big Energy Gusher in California for OccidentalBy
Occidental Petroleum (OXY), the big Los Angeles-based oil and gas producer, announced on July 22 that it may have found a 250 million-barrel field in Kern County, Calif. It's the largest discovery in the state in more than 35 years, the company claims. In the oil and gas business, a 100 million-barrel field is considered sizable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders