VC Funding Edges Up, First-Time Fundings Remain LowBy
Venture capital investment ticked up slightly in the second quarter to $3.7 billion invested in 612 deals, up from $3.2 billion in 603 deals in the first quarter, according to the MoneyTree Report released today by PricewaterhouseCoopers and the National Venture Capital Association, based on data from Thomson Reuters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet