How to Turn an Internship into a JobFrancesca Di Meglio
The heat is on for MBA and undergraduate business student interns in the summer of 2009. After clawing their way into coveted internship positions in one of the most competitive job markets in memory, the real fight for full-time job offers is happening now, halfway through their 10 or so weeks on the job.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone