Seeking Sponsorship for Your Web SeriesChris Albrecht
If the notion that all you had to do was create a Web series and advertisers would come ever truly existed, it's all but dead now. Getting a sponsorship deal for your series takes almost as much work as creating the series itself. During a panel at the recent LA TV Fest, a gathering of advertisers and marketers came together to discuss what online video creators need to keep in mind if they ever want to get some of that sweet sponsorship money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders