Allergan Sues Watson Over Sanctura Incontinence DrugPhil Milford
Allergan Inc., the maker of wrinkle-smoothing Botox, sued Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc., alleging infringement of a U.S. patent for Sanctura XR, a prescription medicine used to treat overactive bladder.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself