Great Expectations at Business SchoolErin Rupprecht
Business school has definitely met my expectations so far. When I started at New York University's Stern School of Business, I had two goals: first, to develop the "hard" business skills that my liberal arts education and communications-based career emphasized less than others; and second, to switch careers from foreign affairs in the federal government to marketing in the private sector.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock