Porsche Shares Up On Qatar OfferBy
Shares of Porsche SE were on the rise on Monday, closing up more than 9%, after German new magazine Der Spiegel reported that Qatar had offered $9.7 billion for a stake in the German automaker that is reeling under a huge debt load and facing possible absorption by Volkswagen AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas