Fiat Focuses on ChinaIan Rowley
Is there a harder-working CEO in the auto business than Fiat's Sergio Marchionne? Fresh from acquiring Chrysler and bidding—amid competition from Canada's Magna International and China's Beijing Auto—for General Motors' Opel unit, the Italian automaker has inked a deal to form a joint venture with Guangzhou Automobile Group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap