Will Small Business Lead the Jobs Recovery?By
The recession has claimed more than 6 million private non-farm jobs since it began in December 2007. Brian Headd, an economist with the SBA’s Office of Advocacy, has an essay in the agency’s latest newsletter about how small business will lead the recovery in jobs. (The PDF is here.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts