GM Clears Key Hurdles to Bankruptcy ExitBy
Save one appeal, there hasn't been much opposition to the government's acquisition of a controlling stake in General Motors through bankruptcy court. If opponents of the sale remain on the sidelines, GM could get out of bankruptcy this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone