Before You Refinance a Business LoanBy
When loans are refinanced, it seems standard practice is to fund the new loan and then pay off the existing loan the next business day. So for one day (longer if God forbid you fund the new loan on a Friday), one is charged interest on the existing loan and the new loan. Is there any way around this day of double interest? Also, why does it take a month to generate refund checks on loan payoffs?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap