Pepsi's Indra Nooyi Focuses on ChinaBy
If you're the CEO of a big American company, chances are you are traveling to China at least once a year. Indra Nooyi, the chairman and chief executive officer of PepsiCo (PEP), is taking the standard China trip to a new extreme. The Pepsi boss is on a 12-day trip to China, visiting not only the usual destinations for a CEO—Beijing and Shanghai—but also the western cities of Chongqing and Xian as well as rural Inner Mongolia where Pepsi, maker of Lay's and other snack foods, operates China's largest potato farms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again