Mobile Media Mergers Jump 46%
According to a new report from investment banker JEGI, mobile media and technology sector had seen a 46% increase in mergers and acquisitions in the second quarter of 2009. In the first half of the year, the mobile industry had struck 16 deals valued at a total of $146 million. That’s up from 11 deals valued at $107 million in the first half of 2008. Impressive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders