DLF, Unitech to Revive Mumbai Deals
Mumbai seems to be the next destination for India's biggest realty companies, Unitech and DLF, to try and restart some of their projects which were put on the backburner. Both these companies have been in the midst of overcoming some serious liquidity problems that they were confronted with.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock