Venture Capital Doesn't Need Government HelpBy
The venture capital industry's chief lobbying group is arguing that VCs should get government help for their troubled industry. But new research suggests seasoned entrepreneurs don't need venture money to be successful and that venture backing may even impede innovation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself