Supreme Court: Cablevision Remote DVR is OKBy
The ability of consumers to decide where, when, and how they want to watch video content took a small step forward today when the Supreme Court declined to review a Court of Appeals ruling upholding Cablevision’s right to record TV shows for customers on remote servers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing