The Knowledge Workers' StrikeJon Healey
This fictional case study considers how much influence employee unions can exert on companies' decisions in today's down economy. Traditionally, just three experts are invited to comment on the case. In this interactive version, HBR invites you to contribute your own solution.Adapted from "The Knowledge Workers' Strike", the July-August 2009 Harvard Business Review case study by Jon Healey.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day