The Best Picture Should Be the Biggest Blockbuster
Here's a quick question: Which film won the Academy Award as Best Picture back in February? If you answered Slumdog Millionaire, and did it with less than five minutes' hesitation, you need to get out more. Now what film was last year's biggest blockbuster? That would be the Batman flick, The Dark Knight. If you're like me, you probably came up with that answer quicker than the Caped Crusader fired up his Batmobile.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas