Hedge Funds Face Triple Conundrum
Picture this: Your hedge fund had a pretty good 2008. By slashing net exposure, it ended up roughly flat. Towards the end of the year, those funds that blinked and went long-biased got whacked, but not yours. You hung tough and maintained low net exposure in 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020