Our New LookBy
We are excited to unveil a newly redesigned home page, the first in a series of major improvements to BusinessWeek.com that will roll out over the next few months. Our new look is part of an effort to make our site more vibrant, useful, and focused on need-to-know breaking business news. What hasn't changed is as important as what has: Our commitment to the highest standards of journalism and our goal to create a site with the deepest and most meaningful engagement of its readers. To us, that last thought is far more than words on a computer screen. It's our purpose and our promise.Here's what's new and improved:
- Increased news and analysis on important breaking business stories.
- Expanded coverage of world stock markets with more detailed data on the companies making news in the U.S., Europe, and Asia.
- A window into our Business Exchange to see what people are reading and how they're reacting to stories on more than 1,500 topics.
- A new video player to highlight the enormous amount of storytelling, commentary, and interviews we do on a daily basis.
- A feature strip to guide you to our blogs, special reports, multi-media, and reader engagement initiatives.
- A refined navigation bar at the top of the home page that focuses on core business coverage from finance to management and allows you to get to the information you want even faster.
Within the next month, we'll launch two new mobile apps, one for the iPhone and another for the BlackBerry. And there's even more to come.
We hope you agree with us that these changes will vastly improve your experience on BusinessWeek.com, and we look forward to your feedback.