Suzuki's Quality Gain and Audacious Ads May Finally Boost RespectBy
Japanese automaker Suzuki has long been the doormat of the U.S. auto industry. The company, known for making very good and competent motorcycles, scooters and recreational three and four wheel vehicles, has long made and sold cars and SUVs in the U.S. that either lack on styling, quality or both.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap