Marcial: Why NCR Could Register GainsBy
The stock market's torrid three-month rally, led by information technology stocks, has cooled just in time for summer, and IT stocks also have felt the chill. But tech names are bound to lead the parade again when the market rebounds, tech analysts argue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’