Experts: Apple Disclosure 'Falls Short'
Apple's handling of reports that CEO Steve Jobs had a liver transplant has rekindled concern among corporate governance experts that the company and its board are disclosing too little, too late on the health of its highest-ranking executive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself