Employees: The Direct Route to Customers' HeartsThe Staff of the Corporate Executive Board
We have all heard the advice. Companies that want to thrive in the recession and emerge stronger at its conclusion need to devote leadership time and resources to developing and implementing a growth plan. New products, sharper execution, better marketing and skills development are a must, but forgetting how much of an influence frontline staff has on customer satisfaction and retention is a key piece of the puzzle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy