What to Remember When Pitching a Sales Prospect
How many times have you received a sales call in which the other person only wants to tell you all about what they’re selling? Despite new savvy marketing efforts to ease the need for cold calling, most people still don’t know how to properly prepare for a business meeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says