Nokia Tops List of India's Most Trusted Brands
Nokia's tagline of 'connecting people' certainly seems to have struck a chord with the Indian consumer. For a second year running, the handset maker has topped the prestigious, 'Brand Equity Most Trusted Brands (MTB) Survey'. In second and third places are the two venerable consumer brands, Colgate, a four-time winner, and Lux, respectively.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis