Nokia Tops List of India's Most Trusted Brands
Nokia's tagline of 'connecting people' certainly seems to have struck a chord with the Indian consumer. For a second year running, the handset maker has topped the prestigious, 'Brand Equity Most Trusted Brands (MTB) Survey'. In second and third places are the two venerable consumer brands, Colgate, a four-time winner, and Lux, respectively.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States