Collecta Launches *Really* Real-Time Search EngineRob Hof
Remember not so very long ago how amazed you were that Google could return so many useful search results in just a split-second? Today, that kind of speed isn’t enough for many people. The real-time communications inside social networks and microblogging services such as Facebook, FriendFeed, and most of all Twitter have introduced a new immediacy to online interaction and news. Even Google concedes it’s not yet providing an adequate search experience for such real-time streams of information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’