Hardware for a Facebook worldBy
Last week, BusinessWeek’s tech team got a visit from Phil McKinney, the CTO of HP’s personal systems group. As we were groping and gawking at a collection of sleek new notebooks and netbooks, McKinney said something I’ve never heard from a computer maker before: the advent of online social networking is changing the way hardware is designed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks