Queen's B-School: Handpicked Team Players
Queen's University, located in picturesque Kingston, Ontario, became the first in Canada to offer a business degree in 1919. By 1963, the Queen's School of Business (Queen's Full-Time MBA Profile) was its own entity. Today, Queen's offers an undergraduate BBA, a one-year full-time MBA, and an executive MBA. In 2008, Queen's ranked first among BusinessWeek's top international business schools.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day