GM: Lessons from the Alfred Sloan EraRick Wartzman
Last week's historic bankruptcy filing by General Motors has pundits pointing to places where the fallen car giant can learn important lessons as it seeks to revive its fortunes—rival Toyota (TM), for example, or AT&T (T), which newly named GM Chairman Edward Whitacre helped turn into the world's largest telecommunications company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock