BT vs. BBC: Video Spat EscalatesNick Clark
Rival broadband companies have distanced themselves from BT's campaign to charge the BBC and YouTube (GOOG) to send video over its network, while industry insiders believe the move will fail. "They know full well it's not going to change anything, but maybe they hope to add it to the agenda for Digital Britain," one source close to the situation said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing