A TRIP We Should All TakeDov Seidman
At first glance, money management giant Mellon Bank Corp. (now the Bank of New York Mellon (BK)), the British alternative rock band Radiohead, and my company, LRN, would appear to have little in common. But we've all been on a TRIP. (TRIP is an acronym to articulate how Trust enables Risk, which propels Innovation and ultimately leads to Progress.) Mellon charted a course to right itself in the wake of the 1987 stock market crash; Radiohead ushered in a new revenue model in a time of declining record sales; and my own organization is on a transformational journey that involves a substantial restructuring of our business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing