The NBA's Growing Global AppealKarla Swatek and Rick Horrow and Karla Swatek
1. NBA Goes (Even More) Global for Playoffs
The NBA, as we've often noted, works hard to maintain global awareness. This week, the league's global ties strengthen once more as the NBA explores a marketing and media rights relationship with the English Premier League, arguably the only sports league more popular around the globe than the NBA. According to the Financial Times, NBA and EPL representatives have met in London to "discuss how they might work together," and also have "compared notes on their respective media rights strategies—particularly in Asia."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans