Stocks Finish Higher
U.S. stocks closed higher Thursday, bolstered by a rise in commodities prices, and better than expected data on retail sales and jobless claims that supported investors' hopes for an economic recovery. A successful auction of $11 billion in 30-year Treasury notes also boosted sentiment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing