How to build an innovation cultureHelen Walters
How to embed innovation in an organization must be one of the most discussed, little agreed-upon topics of our time. This week, it was the topic of a panel event at the Incentive 2 Innovate conference, held at the United Nations and organized by Peter Diamandis and his X-Prize crew. Chaired by InnoCentive’s Dwayne Spradlin, the heavyweight panel featured Neil Blakeseley, VP of Strategy Marketing and Propositions at British Telecom, former Halliburton CEO John W Gibson, Cisco SVP for Emerging Technologies, Marthin de Beer and author and former Cisco-er, Judy Estrin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas