Home Depot's Higher but Fragile HopesBy
Home Depot (HD) offered some encouragement to bullish investors on June 10 when the retailer raised its earnings estimates for the year. The home improvement giant also unveiled a variety of ways executives are trying to improve and cut costs in areas ranging from its supply chain to information technology and employee training.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans