When You Can't Secure Product Liability InsuranceBy
Our company sells a product kit for DIY auto enthusiasts. Because we don't yet have a storefront address or sales above $28,000 a year, we can't obtain product liability insurance. How can we sell a product without insurance? —TSM, Boulder, Colo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances