Lloyds Starts Repaying Bailout CashNick Clark
Lloyds Banking Group (LLOY.L) is the first bank in Europe to return "significant" bailout cash to taxpayers after it successfully raised £4bn from shareholders. The beleaguered group yesterday announced that shareholders had taken up 87 per cent of the heavily discounted rights issue, with the rest sold into the market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks