Barry Diller And I Don't Agree About Charging For Online ContentJon Fine
A few hours ago I interviewed IAC Chairman-CEO Barry Diller onstage at the Advertising 2.0 conference, During said interview, he came out much more strongly in favor of paid content online than I’d ever heard him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap