Using Independent Contractors
Being an entrepreneur is hard. You are a jack of all trades, master of some, and have more jobs than can fit under one title. To get help, many times you’ll want to hire a contractor. And while it sounds simple enough, there a few hassles you’ll want to know about before signing a contract. Here are some things to consider:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap