India Asks Why Its Students Must Study AbroadBy
You know India-Australia relations have reached a nadir when Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bacchan, who has ruled over India's film industry since the 1970s, turns down an honorary degree from an Australian university. "My conscience is profoundly unsettled at the moment," he wrote to Queensland University of Technology in a letter he posted to his blog on May 30.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing