Craig Newmark: craigslist May Consider Gun Ads
Fresh on the heels of a controversy involving its erotic services ads section, craigslist has opened another can of worms. In his keynote at the Computers, Freedom, and Privacy 2009 conference today, founder Craig Newmark said he recently spoke with a customer who made a compelling case for allowing gun ads on the classifieds site.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day