India Prepares to Challenge U.S. on Trade BarriersAmiti Sen
NEW DELHI: India will take up with the U.S. the issue of non-tariff barriers (NTBs)— or restrictions other than those related to tariffs— being faced by Indian businesses in exporting to the country at the next bilateral trade meeting. The Commerce Department is collecting inputs from various sectors on the restrictions they are facing in penetrating the U.S. market, which would be eventually taken up with the U.S. department of trade, a commerce department official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks