Microsoft's Lu on Bing: 'A First Step'
During a decade as head of development for Yahoo's Internet search division, Qi Lu almost never granted press interviews. But as head of Microsoft's Online Services Group, a job he took in December, the 47-year-old Lu has accepted one of the highest-profile challenges in all of business: trying to keep Google (GOOG) from increasing its dominance of Internet search.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing