Knoll's New "Generation" Chair: Stylish Engineering and ComfortReena Jana
The Generation by Knoll chair, which will debut at the NeoCon World’s Trade Fair in Chicago in mid-June, is as comfortable an office seat as it is eye-catching. I’ve been trying it out for a couple of weeks. Duing those weeks, though, I went away on business. When I was away, some of my colleagues came by my office and tried it out. This was evidenced by the different height of the chair when I returned. And they confessed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas