Chinese Property Developer Raises $360 MillionAnette Jönsson
Commercial property developer Soho China last night raised HK$2.8 billion ($360 million) from a convertible bond, which primarily tapped into fundamental demand for the stock, and a belief that the current recovery in the Chinese property sector is set to continue, rather than conventional demand for CBs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself